ENCOURAGING ACADEMIC DAYCARE CENTER SUCCESS
For years, Covenant Schools has successfully implemented a proven curriculum for academic success.
This engaging and educational curriculum taught by our daycare center professionals encompasses academic learning within Language Arts, Science, Arithmetic, Social Studies, and Bible.
Our ABEKA curriculum, combined with a safe, secure, and nurturing environment, provides your child with an excellent foundation for future success.
Plus, our clean and modern facilities are second to none as we strive to continue in excellence.
TO PROVIDE AN EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATION IN A SAFE AND NURTURING ENVIRONMENT WHERE CHILDREN CAN GROW IN THE CHRISTIAN FAITH
Our Daycare Center Statement of Philosophy
Covenant Schools welcomes families into our Rio Rancho and Albuquerque daycare centers without regard to race, religion, or nationality. The age-appropriate early childhood education programs arise from a common desire for excellence in meeting the needs of children and their families for nurturing growth and development, learning, relationships, and understanding.
- That the home is the most important factor in a child’s development. We will always strive to support and complement the family in order to promote your child’s healthy development.
- That the dignity and worth of each child and family are important.
- That loving, trusting, and respecting each child makes the child capable of loving, trusting, and respecting others.
- That children should have a positive image of how much God loves them.
- That it is important to meet each child’s needs for physical, social, emotional, and intellectual growth.
- That the needs of children change as they grow, and that programs must respond in content and structure by using the best techniques in child development.
- That children deserve a nurturing, safe, and happy environment that promotes their God-given curiosity and desire to learn.
- That children deserve to have teachers who are capable and caring and whose values enable them to be excellent role models.
Our philosophy of early childhood education shapes everything we do at Covenant Schools. We know your child is the most precious part of your life, and we promise to make sure they’re safe, learning, and loved at daycare while you’re away.
The leadership of Covenant Schools is committed to seeking God’s will in providing an exceptional education. Covenant Schools has many employees that have been with the schools since they were first opened.
Our daycare center has very little turnover in staff because it provides employees with a positive, collaborative working environment, paid days off, health insurance benefits, educational reimbursement assistance, and much more!
From infant daycare to preschool, we often have a waiting list. Parents highly satisfied with their child’s care and education often refer family and friends to Covenant Schools.
Our teachers must not only meet strict state licensing requirements for New Mexico daycares centers but also our own rigorous demands for providing quality care and education to infant and preschool-aged children.
In addition to completing the state-required 45-hour child development class, our daycare center teachers undergo an additional 24 hours of professional development and training every year. Our teachers are certified in Infant and Pediatric CPR and First Aid and must pass a thorough background check, pre-employment drug test, and random drug tests throughout the year.
Many of our teachers also complete the Mind in the Making: The Science of Child Development course, a Certification in Child Development, an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Multicultural Education, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Multicultural Education.
If you’d like to take a tour of our daycare centers and meet our valuable
team, please follow the link below to schedule a time that works for you.