Infant Day Care
Ages 6 weeks – 12 months
Covenant Schools specializes in the highest quality, developmental infant day care in Albuquerque. Developmental care starts with a solid foundation of taking care of your child’s basic physical and emotional needs; it goes on to help develop the mind as well as the body at a time when your child is developing more rapidly than at any other period of their life.
At Covenant Schools, paying meticulous attention to your baby’s physical and emotional needs through our Albuquerque infant day care includes:
- Your child’s health, safety and cleanliness is our number one priority, which includes CPR and First Aid training for all of our caregivers.
- Babies are cared for in a room separate from toddlers.
- Our ratio of caregivers is carefully monitored to be below licensing requirements.
- Daily verbal and written communication about your baby’s day is an essential part of our commitment to you.
- We, of course, have an open-door policy where parents are invited to visit, unannounced at any time. We encourage nursing mothers to set up an in-person feeding schedule.
While attending to your child’s physical and emotional comfort, we also nurture your baby’s process of learning—encouraging the delight your child has in each new skill discovered!
Covenant’s Enrichment Program
Our Enrichment Program consists of a series of activities that are designed to nurture your baby’s emotional needs as well as stimulate their physical, cognitive and language development.
Infants experience the world through their senses and motor activity. They suck on their fingers, shake a rattle, watch an interesting sight. They experiment to see what happens when they bang on a pot or tear up a piece of paper. All of these activities help them develop early concepts about cause-and-effect and spatial relationships. These activities also help them acquire information about the world—that some objects feel soft, others feel hard, some taste good, others do not.
Children grow more rapidly when they are infants and toddlers than any other period of life. Fine motor skills also begin to develop. As control improves, infants learn to use a spoon and cup— evidence of their growing independence. Our infant caregivers are specially trained to provide your baby with a nurturing environment that gives them the opportunity to grow and learn and gives you peace-of-mind. Caregiver interaction is the most crucial factor affecting the development of your child.
At Covenant Schools, space is limited and demand is high
for our Rio Rancho and Albuquerque infant day care
Call 505-856-5493 for Albuquerque and 505-994-4600 for Rio Rancho today
to receive information on rates and openings
Come see the difference at Covenant Schools!