Our Albuquerque and Rio Rancho Child Care Statement of Philosophy
Covenant Schools welcomes families into our Rio Rancho and Albuquerque child care programs without regard to race, religion or nationality. The age-appropriate programs of Covenant Schools arise from a common desire for excellence in meeting the needs of children and their families for nurturing growth and development, learning, relationships and understanding.
- That the home is the most important factor in a child’s development. We will always strive to support and complement the family in order to promote the healthy development of your child.
- That the dignity and the worth of each child and family is important.
- That loving, trusting and respecting each child makes the child capable of loving, trusting and respecting others.
- That children should have a positive image of how much God loves them.
- That it is important to meet each child’s needs for physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth.
- That the needs of children change as they grow; that programs must respond in content and structure by using the best techniques in child development.
- That children deserve a nurturing, safe and happy environment which promotes their God-given curiosity and desire to learn.
- That children deserve to have teachers who are capable and caring and whose values enable them to be excellent role models.
Our philosophy of childcare in Albuquerque shapes everything we do at Covenant Schools. We know your child is the most precious part of your life—and we promise to make sure they’re safe, learning and loved while you’re away.
If you are looking for quality Christian child care in Albuquerque, New Mexico or Rio Rancho, New Mexico, contact Covenant Schools to set up a time to tour either of our facilities. We are confident that you will immediately see what sets Covenant Schools apart from other childcare programs in the area.
At Covenant Schools, space is limited and demand is high
for our Rio Rancho and Albuquerque infant day care
Call 505-856-5493 for Albuquerque and 505-994-4600 for Rio Rancho today
to receive information on rates and openings
Come see the difference at Covenant Schools!